Monday, February 16, 2009

Do you have a Someday List?













As the world turns many times we get caught up with day to day events. What happens to fitting our own needs into our lives. So many hours go by and we never take the time to complete our goals. Or do we really have goals. Have we taken the time to write out our goals and dreams? After reading The Someday List(Revell,$12.99) this book made me take a look at my life and realized that I had not taken the time to write down my goals or dreams for my life. Do I think I have everything in order? I don't think so. This book is a christian fiction that has a realistic story that makes you ask yourself the question,what if you were diagnosed with a incuruable disease and only had days to live. What would you do next? Have you accomplished all that you wanted before your time was up? Or ask yourself the question do you even know what it is that you would want before taking your last breath. We recently had an opportunity to have a discussion with the Author Stacy Hawkins Adams and what a great conversation we had. Watch the video and enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment